Ask Our Skate Consultants
Custom Blade Recommendations
Looking for your trusted companion on the ice? Find blades expertly tailored and recommended for your skill level, interests, and preferences. From fit to function, we deliver the perfect, high-quality blades in the depth, length, design, and material you need to excel on the ice.
Whether you’re a beginner recreational skater or an award-winning pro, get on the ice with the right blades:
- The basics: Perfectly fitting toe plate, heel plate, and runner.
- Performance: Tailored hollow depths for optimal speed control and ease of grinding, and rocker curves for smoother edges resulting in better movements.
- Blade length sizing: Good stability for excellent jumps and spins, and reduced risk of injury, with customised lengths for increased range of movements in ice dancing.
- Toe pick design: Straight-cut, cross-cut, and k-pick designs for optimal takeoff and landing.
- Materials: Tempered carbon, stainless steel, or chrome plated blades engineered for maximum durability and long-lasting function.
How to Shop Your Blades
Blade Shopping Made Easy and Reliable
Finding your perfect figure skating blades has never been easier. Trust our skate consultants to fit you with the right blades, and transform your skate. From beginner blades, to trusted brands, and skating performance, we deliver the blades that make you the best figure skater you can be.
Shop by Interest
Browse our expert selection of blades curated to your skill level. From entry level, intermediate, to advanced and specialized blades.
Shop by Brand
Browse blades by brands beginner to pro skaters alike know and trust. Skate with renowned blades by John Wilson, MK, Ultima Matrix, and more, expertly selected for every type of skating activity and skill level.
Shop by Category
Perfect your technique and excel across various skating activities. Free skate, dance, and synchro skate with blades curated for excellent jumps and twists, and award-winning competitive performance.