MK Figure Skating Blades
For Pro Ice Skaters and Figure Skaters
World-Famous Blades. World-Class Figure Skating Performance.
Skate like the pros. Skate like a champion. With MK blades, you can skate to Olympic medals and World Championships. Go pro with award-winning jumps, turns, and figures now made possible by the expert craftsmanship, balance, and style of world-famous MK figure skating blades.
The Competition Blade of Choice
National, World, and Olympic Figure Skating Titles
From lightweight blades and superior laser cut, to shock-absorbing cantilever design with cushion flex technology for big landings, MK blades make champion skaters. Find the perfect MK blade tailored to your skill level and activities, with fit and cut accurate to the millimetre.
- Gold Star: Trusted by beginner to renowned figure skaters for its side-honed and tapered design perfect for freestyle techniques.
- Phantom: For new and pro skaters, acclaimed for its balance and performance, resulting in less drag and superior grip on the ice.
- Professional: The premiere choice of coaches and advanced freestyle skaters perfecting their single and double jumps.
- Gold Star Revolution: Crafted with lightweight carbon steel holders for advanced, award-winning freestyle skating.
- Professional Revolution: The combination blade of choice, made with carbon fibre technology for durability, flexibility, and aesthetic appeal for synchronized team skaters.
- Phantom Revolution: Features a solid sole plate and patented dovetail edges for side-honing and precision sharpening.
- Dance: The unmatched, undefeated competitive ice dancing blade of champion ice dancers.