• Affix pad on either second or third toe with the elastic loop to hold pad in place. Gel Pad may be worn with dress or casual shoes
• Product should be hand-washed with soap and water after each use. Allow to air-dry.
• DO NOT USE DETERGENT , BLEACH OR DISH SOAP.
• Product should be removed for several hours daily in order to allow the skin to breathe. Do not place over an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or circulatory problems occur, discontinue use and notify physician immediately.If any symptom persists for an unreasonable amount of time or if your condition worsens after self-treatment, we encourage you to consult a medical professional for further assistance. Please note, people with diabetes and poor circulation should always consult a medical professional before performing any self-treatment.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.